Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Raz kids

Hi everyone,

I know that some people have been asking about Raz kids.

What is Raz Kids?- It is a website and an app where students can read books at their level.

How do I know what level my child is reading at?- I have set your child’s reading level in their profile and I am able to track their progress. At the end of each book is a quiz to see if they understood the story; I am able to see these results and adjust your kids level if needed.

How do I keep my child motivated?- Every time your child completes a book they receive stars which they can use to build their character.

How do I get on Raz kids- You can download the app or go to www.kidsa-z.com
Username: ejhoekstra ; then choose your child’s name
Password: cat   

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Weeks Poem

     Five Little Leprechauns Five little leprechauns dressed in green They’re the funniest men I’ve ever seen The 1st one...